Today I got following mail about how to renew domain name (Bought from Google Apps) and I keep on getting such mails from my friends so I thought of writing a tutorial to help them.
Simple steps of “How to Renew Domain Name bought via Google Apps”
Step 1 –
- Goto www.google.com/a/your-domian-name eg http://www.google.com/a/rajeshrana.net,
- Login to you Google apps admin, if you have forgot your password then check this to how you can recover Google admin Apps password.
- Goto Domain setting>Domain Names
- Make sure you have checked “Automatically renew domain registration every year ” option.
Step 2 –
- Login to Google.com/accounts with your Gmail account with which you’d registered your domain name (generally it’s your personal gmail email address).
- Click Checkout
Step 3 –
- Check for your Default payment method
- If it’s there then click on edit payment method (If it’s not there then add new payment method)
Step 4 –
- Check for payment method if it’s correct
- Make sure that your payment method like your (credit card detail) is current and working one
Step 5 – Enjoy